Rachel has managed her own investment properties for the last since 2001 and has seen and heard it all. She is passionate about property and people and providing the best service to her clients. She believes that solid processes are the keys to great outcomes.
‘I am committed to the Western Bay area. I live here and own property here, so I understand the emotional and financial commitment.’
Being a Self-Managing owner personally, she saw the need for a range of services to assist Landlords, in the good and bad, and not just take over. You may want some advice, a new tenant, a maintenance plan, or just a ‘3rd party’ person to step in until a matter is resolved. (click here) look at the range of services services we can offer.
Rachel is involved with the local community:
- Maketu Community Board 3 years and continuing (2nd term) (Link)
- Local Fire Brigades member and given 15 years service (Media)
- Te Puke Community Care Center – a trustee for 9 years continuing (link)
- Te Puke Safer Community Forum – Chairperson for 5 years
- Neighbourhood Support coordinator in Maketu.
- A member of the Maketu Club of Rotary International. (link)
- Sponsors of Maketu School ‘House of Science’ Membership (link)
This is a team you can trust. Rachel and her team work with honesty and integrity. With solid processes, good software, and longer contact times. Rachel brings you a professional, personal and friendly service.
Call us on 0800-WBPM-00 (9276-00)